The Best Web Design Singapore Company
We are a Web Design Singapore company that specializes in content management system?website design services and web development?for various business industry. Our website designer in Singapore help businesses to design visually appealing and best user experience website without compromising on usability and functionality.
We are focus on sending out the accurate message to your target market, attracting them to buy your products or engage your services, making sure that they stay and navigate longer on your business website.
Outrankco is a digital marketing agency that provides web design and development services for companies in various industries. Our website designers in don’t just design a website; we understand what your business needs. We don’t just brainstorm for creativity; we guarantee that our content, design elements and key strategies are implemented to establish a strategic online presence.
Our Proven Process To Create The Best Web Design
- The first step is always critical in order to design and develop the best websites for companies. We will begin with a discussion to understand your business as well as the goals that you want to achieve. We try to limit the number of goals as much as possible to avoid creating objectives that are not really needed. Doing so encourages focus, which will help us develop the website effectively and efficiently.
- We also outline the project’s deliverables, expected timelines, and the key message to convey to the audiences
Content Planning & Sitemap Design
- It involves creating the sitemap and wireframes for the webpages. These two are important website architecture and have their respective functions. A sitemap makes certain that all the key pages in the website are considered, to show their relationship with each other and define how its overall navigation must be designed. Wireframe on the other hand, can give a comprehensive view of the content that will be shown on every pages.
Designing of Wireframe
- This is determined through the organization’s visual brand. The brand plays a vital role in this procedure, and we are capable of designing wireframe that are able to convey important perceptual ideas of the brand within the design.
- Once the designs are approved, we will proceed with the web development. We will be developing new contents while refining the old ones at the same time. The building of CSS and HTML of the website will also start at this stage.
User Interface Testing & Deployment
- The website will not go live yet; we will launch it in a production server and only those who have the website’s link can view. This testing stage is very important as it allows us to identify any issues that need to be addressed.
- Your test website will be viewed on different types of browsers such as Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari and Firefox, on multiple kinds of devices like laptops, mobile phones and tablets. If any breaks or bugs occur, it will be seen and fixed right away.
Why Do You Need Corporate Website
There are a handful of businesses in Singapore who don’t see a need and the benefit of having a content management system website. If you are still having doubts, there’s only one thing you need to know – you really need to have one. A professionally designed content management system website that has been optimized can generate potential sales, increase brand exposure and enhance brand awareness for your business.
Reasons Why Every Business Needs A Website
In this digital era, consumer behavior changes as it adapts to modern technology. Digital revolution is now transforming every aspect of our lives, and customers can enjoy convenience right at their fingertips. In fact, 97% of consumers go online to look for the products and services. If you are still having second thoughts, below are the reasons why you need a content management system business website.
- Nowadays customers are spending a huge amount of time online and most are always on their mobile devices. Having a content management system business website should be your number one digital marketing strategy. People spend a lot of hours on the web and you should take advantage of that.
- There are 3.5 billion of searches being made on Google every single day. Approximately 97% of people use the internet to find a local business near them, and 93% of web users begin their online experience through a search engine. So guess who’s getting their business?
- There is a huge potential market for you on the Internet as approximately 63% of customers use the company’s website to engage with businesses. On average, customers will compare 3 sources before making an individual purchase, and 30% will automatically strike a business from consideration if they do not have a website.
- Most of the B2B and manufacturing companies do not have a website because they are not in online industry. However, 75% of B2B buyers say digital website content has a huge impact on their buying decision and about 62% can finalize purchases based on the digital content.
- On average, a B2B buyer will make 12 online searches before interacting with seller. Also research shows that 67% of the purchases are influenced by digital.
- Your website contains vital information, and about 75% of internet users admit that they judge the company’s credibility based on the website design. They look for reviews, credentials, and awards if you have any. An unappealing website can affect the business.
- Customers will leave the website if they don’t see a clear indication on what the company is doing, what products or services the company provides and the contact information. Poor navigation and design will also have a negative impact on the website such as increase in bounce rate.
- If your website is search engine optimized, you can become competitive or even have the chance to beat the biggest competitors in your industry.
- While social media such as Facebook can help your business grow and be connected with your customer, you should not bank your entire marketing effort in a sole channel. In 2018, people spent 50 million fewer hours on Facebook as compared to 2017.
Common Objections Of Having A Website
At Outrankco, we have heard just about every excuse and they’re all incredibly misguided. Here are the common objections and our usual responses:
“I have a small business, and I don’t have budget for a website”
A website is your top digital marketing asset. Not having a budget for a website is like saying you don’t have money for a company sign board. You can build a simple and budget-friendly website for the moment so that search engines will know your business exists.
"I don’t need a website since I already have enough businesses”
A website is not only built to add new customers to your business. More people today are using mobile phones to look up dining directions, store hours, and more. Even if it’s not applicable to your company, you can still treat the website as the face of your company. It helps to increase the brand exposure and enhance the brand awareness.
"I know someone who can make me a website for free”
Never trust your business website with someone unless he is technically knowledgeable in building one. It’s not just about building the site; it requires plenty of technical work to optimize the site including SEO, its responsiveness, schema mark-up, file compression, and a lot more.
"Our clients are not fond of using computers"
Desktop computer is just one thing. Today, mobile traffic shows a huge percentage of people browsing websites, apps, and social media through mobile phones and gadgets. You are targeting mobile users too.
"I don’t need to have a website for my business since I am in a different industry, and my business is not an online business or e-commerce"
This is one of the biggest misconceptions by business owners. Customers nowadays trust companies that have websites. Businesses that are not even e-commerce managed to boost their sales and expand at the same time with the help of an optimized website.
Other Key Services
A website needs to be checked regularly for any issues or mistakes. Companies are encouraged to plan for a web maintenance schedule to keep the website updated and healthy. Regular web maintenance boosts growth in website traffic, which will strengthen your website SEO and improves Google rankings. Outrankco offers comprehensive web maintenance services based on customer’s requirement.
A regular web maintenance may include the following:
- Ensure website pages are loading properly with no error.
- Back-up and save previous website data
- Check website for broken links.
- Ensure that all forms in the website are running correctly.
- Fix 404 errors or redirect issue on the website if required.
- Remove website spam comments from posts and pages.
We produce a well-structured content with no grammatical errors and other related issues in constructing sentences. One of the most important elements is the relevance of the content; it should capture the attention of website visitors. We create high quality and helpful content with topics that appeal to the audience, containing information that answers their queries. We also assist customers to come up with enticing Google ad text for their Search Engine Marketing?needs.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
The design and development cost of a content management system website?varies depending on features, function and other elements. A website with extremely basic feature and simple design may cost from $500 to $4,000. A website with complex functionality such as eCommerce, secure payment gateway, mega menu, and log-in features may cost up to $7,000. However, for a custom-made portal which will be planned in phases will cost more.
A typical content management system website will take approximately 8 to 10 weeks to complete, from initial discussion, planning, design and development, modification, testing and finally deployment. Before we ‘live’ a website, we will ensure all functionalities, pages, links are working.
There are many options that you can choose from to host your business site (either content management system or eCommerce website), and it will depend on the needs of your business and your overall budget. Talk to us to find out your options.
Yes. There are?website?hosts, usually those that offer it for free which allows you to host a site even if you don’t have a domain name. The caveat is you don’t really own the?website?since you don’t have to pay for the subdomain name. For branding purposes, we would advise customers to register a domain name for a business website.
Shared is cheaper than dedicated hosting since you will be sharing a server with all the other?websites?and the operating costs are disseminated to the multiple users. However, bandwidth is the biggest concern here; it has limitations even if your plan is unlimited bandwidth. A substantial traffic surge can result to complications and network downtime.
Dedicated hosting, on the other hand, is exclusive wherein your content management system website?is the only one being hosted on its server. It amplifies your?website?performance avoiding page speed issues and frustrated visitors. Security risks are also reduced. You have a higher level of control. The biggest concern here is the increased cost.
Let’s talk about your project.
Use the form below to drop us a message.
We may use your personal data to contact you in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) and Personal Data Protection Policy. Please contact us for further details on our Personal Data Protection Policy, including how you may access and correct your personal data or withdraw consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data.